bimK® ("we" or "us") respects your privacy and will do its best to safeguard your personal information.
By visiting www.bimk.com or any of bimK® domains you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2015.
What personal information do we collect?
The kind of information we collect includes, but isn't restricted to:
- your name and address;
- your phone number and e-mail address;
- your company name and job title/role;
- details about the products and/or services your specifically request;
- your preferences and interests;
- information you complete in relation to our client surveys;
How we use your personal information?
The information you provide to us when you use this website will be used for the following reasons:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To quickly process your transactions and any request for advice or information;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order and other products and services
- To track site activity, downloads and comments;
- To monitor and improve our marketing and promotional campaigns;
- To provide advertisers with information about how our services, products or online content are being used.
- To block malicious users.
We will never share sensitive personal information with businesses or people outside bimK® without your consent.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when you place an order, enter, submit, or access your information to maintain the safety of it.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits.
Our system issues these cookies to your computer when you log on to the site.
You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our sites.
Third party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information if we are required to by law.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may share your information with other companies so that they can contact you with details of products or services under your request, if that companies agree to use your information for that purpose only and do not use your personal information for their own business purposes without your prior consent.
Third party links
We include and offer third party products in our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these sites.
Rua Fonte do Pinheiro, Nº31 - 1ºD
2500-203 Caldas da Rainha