The Technal brand from SAPA Building Systems was created 50 years ago and is a pioneering international specialist in architectural aluminium façade systems.
Technal has established an unrivalled reputation for innovative and inspirational design solutions and has built up an impressive portfolio of award-winning projects.
With a history in the UK which spans more than 30 years, Technal’s door, window and curtain walling systems have been used to create purpose-designed façades for buildings in sectors as diverse as offices, airports, leisure, schools and higher education, healthcare and apartments
Soleal FY55 - Minimal, Open in
Curtain wall - Single-leaf, Tilt-turn
The SOLEAL range, with thermal break designed using a single framework 55mm deep, enables the equal mounting of 2 types of open in with 3 different style lines:
- “Contemporary” for residential or commercial architectural projects;
- “Classic” for projects involving the general public;
- “Traditional” to provide an exact replacement for the original joinery used on traditional buildings.
- The installation and covering conditions are the same for both SOLEAL doors and sliding systems.
This concept allows for different open in versions:
- Minimal open in;
- Minimal with clip on trim open in;
- Visible open in.
- Fixed casement
- 1 and 2 leaf
- Integrated or stacked composite assemblies with transom or side lights
- Projecting and top-hung casement
2 versions of opening frames
- Minimal and Clip-on trim versions opening frame with glazing infills up to 32 mm
- Visible opening frame with glazing infills up to 42 mm
- The fixed sections shared by both types of opening frames can accommodate glazing up to 42 mm